The GD32E230xx device belongs to the value line of GD32 MCU family. It is a new 32-bit general-purpose microcontroller based on the ARM? Cortex?-M23 core. The Cortex- M23 processor is an energy-efficient processor with a very low gate count. It is intended to be used for microcontroller and deeply embedded applications that require an area-optimized processor.
The processor delivers high energy efficiency through a small but powerful instruction set and extensively optimized design, providing high-end processing hardware including a single-cycle multiplier and a 17-cycle divider.
- Cortex?-M23 Core Frequency up to 72 MHz?
- Flash accesses 0-2 wait states
- Single-cycle multiplier and 17-cycle divider?
- Up to 28 maskable peripheral Interrupts, with 4 priority levels?
- Flash size from 16KB to 64 KB?
- SRAM size up to 8KB
- 3KB ISP loader ROM?
- Several Power saving modes, suitable for low power applications
- 1 x 12bit, 1μs ADC (up to 10 chs)?
- Up to 2 x USART and supports Irda/LIN/ISO7816?
- Up to 2 x SPI (up to 18MHz clock frequency), 2 x I2S multiplexed?
- Up to 2 x I2C (up to 1MHz clock frequency)?
- 1 x 16 bit Advanced Timer, 5 x 16 bit GPTM,
- 1 x 24bit SysTick Timer, 1 x 16 bit Basic Timer, 2 x WDG?
- 5-chs DMA support: Timers, ADC, SPIs, I2Cs, USARTs and I2Ss?
- System supervisor and reset: POR, PDR, LVD?
- 80% GPIO available?
- 32-bit CRC & 96-bit unique ID?
- 2 x OP-AMP
- 1 x Rail to Rail Comparator
- On-chip clock: HSI (8MHz), LSI (40KHz)